Saturday, August 14, 2010

First graffiti complete :)

I am incredibly inspired by my son's pajama pants. I had originally bought them not just because they are cute, but I was considering using the style to paint his room in. They are covered in little monsters that I decided to crochet to use in my graffiti.  I created my first one last night.  Unfortunately it is too windy to go tagging during the day today.  I am so anxious to get my first piece out there!  It is too windy because I would be taking my son for a stroll with me.  I think he will shape up to be a pretty good look out because he is a flirty, chatty 8 month old.  Perhaps after my husband gets home from work I can sneak away for a bit.  This was a lot of fun to make, and I have a huge resource of crazy yarns in my stash.  I am leaving a green ghost with all of my tags with the address to this blog, I would love people to know what the heck I am doing.  I even hope it will inspire more creative graffiti from others!

No comments:

Post a Comment