Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Tags complete, and why green ghost?

My graffiti has not gone up yet because I had not been able to get to a crafty section to buy some foam to write my web address on.  Todays awesome accomplishment! I have whipped up several green ghosts with my lovely blog address to spread  bright green yarn bomb awareness.

Why the green ghost?  I chose the green ghost because green has been my ultimate colour ever since I could pick one by myself. The ghost part comes in for two reasons.  Firstly I have a really, really crazy ghost fetish.  I would have ghosts up and out all over my house all year round if it would not end with my son being taken away.  Ghosts are just so darn cute! Secondly all the things that I have made and put a ghost on for example a scarf get amazingly positive feedback, so fingers crossed for the positive feedback.

I am going to the first of two yarn bombing nights at the Dunlop Art Gallery tomorrow.  I will keep you posted on all the crochety goodness.

1 comment:

  1. I love you! Can you please add me to your email list for updates when you post? I love your blog and can't believe I've missed all your posts so far. Your history was fun and I can't wait for your bombing pictures!! Good luck and have a great time!

    ReplyDelete